Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beauty Blog... let's give this a shot!

Hello and WELCOME to my beauty blog! I hope you are all having a splendid day! ^_^  I have just recently started a youtube beauty channel and just decided to make a blog to accompany it after a couple of people have insisted I do so. I was a little sketchy about doing a blog because I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with it! Ive had blogs before but I just do NOT write on them! SO! here is my attempt to once AGAIN do a blog! Im hoping that I will keep up with it since its going to correspond to my youtube channel.

Now, I would like to introduce myself.. My name is Norma.. and over the years, my love for makeup has just GROWN! Seriously! I play with it on a daily basis, I beg my friends to let me give them makeovers and I LOVE when my friends call me to do their makeup for them for special events! ( seriously I wish I was a professional makeup artist! So if anyone wants to give me a job., or needs help on shoots... CALL ME! lol)

I do not have any professional education in makeup-artistry, but I enjoy using faces as canvasses! I LOVE color! At first i was scared to use bright colors, now theres not a day when my makeup isnt dramatic! AHH! i just love it.!  And now I am on a journey to teach my fellow makeup lovers how to create the looks that I have come up with (or recreated using affordable makeup). So please PLEASE check out my youtube channel :  http://www.youtube.com/user/AbnormalAllure  . I will not only do makeup tutorials but nail tutorials as well! And every now and then I will do some reviews for ya!

I am super excited and am enjoying doing these videos! (mostly because it gives me an excuse to play with and purchase makeup ;) hehehehe) so please subscribe! I will definitely appreciate it! also, feel free to add me as a friend on facebook! :

http://www.facebook.com/AbnormalAllure

I also have a beauty lish so make sure to follow me there as well!

http://www.beautylish.com/abnormalallure

Thank you so much for taking to time to read my blog! if you have any questions or requests for posts, reviews, tutorials, shoot me a message at abnormalallure@gmail.com 


Have a beautiful day!

-with love

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment