Monday, January 16, 2012

Even my boss knows I have a makuep obsession....

So on my down time at work (I do front dest at a hotel and When no one is checking in/out, Ibasicallyhave free time :) ) and Im always on youtube watching makeup/beauty/fashion/hair videos....

I was checkin out a video from one of my subbies and my boss was like "YOURE ALWAYS WATCHING MAKEUP VIDEOS!".... then proceeds to watch them with me.. lol

yes, i do always watch makeup videos.. I love looking at everyones talent !

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! My 3 year old daughter even likes watching them with me lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shes gonna grow up to be a makeup enthusiast! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey Norma, I know I just started following you recently, but I have enjoyed your blog alot! So, I wanted to award you with the Versatile Blogger Award! If you want to accept it, you can head to my blog: http://www.channelhmc.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same way, youtube and blogging is my addicting, any free time i have I am on there! You have a nice blog, love your background! By the way i am a new follower and cant wait for more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! My sister always tells me I need a life! lol IM like " I DO have one! Its makeup! leave me alone!" lol Thank u for following! Ill try to keep u entertained ;)

      Delete