Friday, January 20, 2012

life sucked for 2 days!

Hello my lovely followers! Ihope you guys are having a great day! I am doing much better after being a leper for 2 days. LOL So, around this time, my skin gets very dry, and theres hardly things that help relieve it (that i've tried) . So for a while ive used Lubriderm, and its been working OK for my legs and arms

Yes this lil container right here.. and so, the other day.. i felt i was getting chapped lips. and you know how sometimes you get MEGA chapped lips, to like where the surrounding area around ur lips hurt? OK well, that ws the case for myself. SO  I figured, hmmm... it works for my legs, why not my lips right? WRONG! I woke up to the worst freaking rash! UGH! it was sooo nasty! I even had it alll over my chest because I  had applied some there as well!  LUCKILY, my best friend came to the rescue and gave me some Benadryl. Along with taking that by mouth, I applied this baby right here:

Benadryl GEL. omg! it helped so much with the itching! and the next day the rash on my face was gone! I will definitely not be using Lubriderm on my face AGAIN! UGH!

so, any tips for a good lotion? The lubriderm works to some extent but still doesnt give me full relief from the dryness. Now that my skin is back to normal, I should be posting some new vids for you girls :)  so please look out for that :)

Thank you so much for your time! and see you dolls soon ;)

love,
Norma

5 comments:

  1. You shoulda tried Aquaphor for the chapped lips it works like magic. lol! glad you are all better :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) i've just given you an award on my blog :) http://dmgxoxo.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better..I could only imagine what you must have thought when you woke up to that. lol Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy your feeling better. Great products!!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete