Monday, January 30, 2012

new tutorials!

Hey lovies! now that i was finally able to record again, i decided to do 2 simple eye tutorials. :)

the first tutorial is near and dear to me (hehe) I have forever struggled to do a neautral/natural look on myself that didnt make my eyes look all weird!. I have the dreaded hooded lid with a small lid space :(  UGH! and its sooo hard for me to do a natural look because i feel it just makes my eye look even smaller and with no depth to it.. unless i accentuate with black and a super dramatic crease! so after trying so many different things.. i finally found a look that I really finally found complimented my eye shape. heres my tutorial :



im like in love with this! it doesnt take long to do and it is a very daytime appropriate look! :)



for my second tutorial, I did a maybelline color tattoo ad inspired look. Its using the orange one.  I LOVE orange eyeshadow! i have so many orange ones that I actually use a lot! So this ad is simple.. its just an orange lid with a gold in the crease :



very simple and fun :) thanks to my friend Emily who did an awesome review on them and made me want to buy them lol :)


that is all for now dolls :) hope you all have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog site. Providing terrific tips for novices. I've to catch up with the suggestions as there are plenty of them. Adhering to by...Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lately arrived across your site and also have been looking at along. I thought I'd personally depart my to begin with comment. I don't determine what to mention except that I have enjoyed studying. Great site. I will continue to keep browsing this web site very often.GloMinerals Pressed Base

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look! I like the color choice!!

    ReplyDelete