Sunday, January 29, 2012

NOTD

Hello blogettes! I was scroling through TUMBLR and I saw this picture of a girl wearing a sequined silver with bright blue leopard print on it. I thought it would have been a cute nail design :) so this is what i came up with


I didnt add too much silver glitter because it kinda covered the blue too much... And from the brightness of the flash, you cant really see the sparkle... lol :( WOMP!

any who, please stay tuned, I have an idea for a v-day nail :) and a vday collab with my friend Emily (mysecretglambition.blogspot.com) is in the works :)

hope you all have a lovely day :)

6 comments:

  1. So cool! I don't think I have the patience to so that. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wish I had the skill to do something like this! Lol!

    Followed you! Great blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails! Super cute!!
    I just I'm now following you and gave you an award on my blog. Just paying it forward. Love you blog!!!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-number-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this Nailsdesign is awesome! I love the leopard-print and the beautiful colours!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete