Saturday, January 14, 2012

Orange and Blue tutorial!

Well hello and  welcome dolls! I have finally uploaded a new tutorial! I had SO much fun with this look! I love bright colors paired together. All I used is my 88 pallete. if you dont have that available, just use a bright orange, another orange a shade lighter (to blend out) , a turquoise color and a highlight color. I also used a white pencil to help brighten up the look. very simple.


Also feel free to use whatever type of eyelashes you want! I wanted to use some that arent TOO think so you can really see the orange :) IM super excited for this look! here is the tutorial for you gals to watch!



Please dont forget to subscribe! and I probise i will return the favor! feel free to share this video! until next time!

-Love
Norma




3 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    Following your blog - I found it in a beautylish group. check out my blog and follow me too!

    Kim

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete