Friday, January 20, 2012

Versaitle Blogger Award!

Versatile Blogger Award!

SO, I received my first blog award! GEEZ! I just started blogging so now I definitely have to kick it up a notch and show that I am worthy of this award! :) 
 
OKAY!!  first and foremost, I would like to thank the sweet and beautiful Heather at http://channelhmc.blogspot.com/  for giving me this award! thank you so much doll! So go check out her beauty and fashion blog, and make sure to follow!
Here Are The Rules:
  • You must Thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link back to their blog. 
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  • Send the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and let them know about it. 


  Seven random facts about me:
 1. I am a Twilight fan (yes its my thing lol) 
 2. I love frogs :)
 3. I HATE flying! like.. HATE IT! turbulance scares the bajeezus outta me
 4. I've always wished I was in a musical (too bad my singing voice SUCKS!) 
 5. I will never watch a movie on opening weekend. EVER
 6. I once got "lost" and had the forest rangers looking for me when I was 7.. ( I wasnt LOST... I just wandered off to look for a better playground ;)   lol ) 
 7. I love going ghost hunting :) 

  I am awarding the Versatile Blogger award to:
HitomiNiko
GlitzGlamBudget
whatkimmididnext
mysecretglambition
bloodfeatherslipstick
glam-polish
cutiebeauty46
katiecakesx
charmedlifelove
madamnoire
mmmmakeup
mylifeandbeauty
jaclynsmyname
steffschoice
 
PLease go check these ladies out! <3
 
sincerely
-Norma
emilymejia 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! very chuffed to get an award!!!!

    Kim

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! Also, congrats on your first Award; u have a fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete