Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day!!

Hello my blogettes! I have been MIA for what seem s like an ETERNITY! ugh! I KNOW! im sad! I missed you all! But now I am back with a VERY special treat! My friend  Emily  and I decided to do a Valentines day collaboration! YAY! She did more of a daytime appropriate/date night sorta look. Perfect for you gals that want to do something a little more natural for Valentines Day.. Click Here if you want to take a gander at her tutorial :)


So I decided to do more of  a night time look. I tend to go for more of the dramatic route when doing my makeup :) I wanted something that has a little bit of drama but that isnt TOO dramatic where you wont feel comfortable wearing it :)



I wanted something very sparkly ( my camera didnt capture the glitter very well :( ) with pinks and purples and this is what I came up with :) I also wanted to do a look that uses affordable makeup. So I used the clor explosion makeup from Maybelline. I used the one in pink punch :

I absolutely LOOOOVE this thing! I love the colors and I absolutely LOVE the glitter it comes with! absolutely recommend! but make sure you use a base!


ok girls, I hope you try out this look! and if you do, I wanna see!! if you post up pics, send me a link! :) 


I also decided to do my nails for vday, i didnt do a tutorial because I didnt see much to the design.. but either way Ill go through what I did for ya'll :)

sorry for the chipping lol i took the pic 2 days after i did my nails :) but anyw who.. i used a white nail polish  and a tiny tiny bit of cream pink from sinful colors to make a pale pink. then I used that all over my nail. With the white polish, I made a diagonal line across my nail and on top of that I just useda silver glitter. Using the cream pink and a thin brush, I made a little heart by the tip of the nail, and then placed a pink rhinestone at the other end. pretty simple eh?

Alrighty! before I start to bore yo all, I will come to an end. I hope you dolls have a happy Sunday Funday!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty!!!!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I found you on beautylish! Mine is delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Gorgeous! Love your blog! I've been following for a while, really enjoy reading your posts, would love you to check out my blog and follow back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i definitely followed back!

      Delete
  4. love the makeup. Such a gorgeous look on you!

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete