- X-out Shine control from the makers of Proactive. Didnt feel like it controlled the oiliness on my face. seems like it made it worse.
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner. Didn't see improvement in my hair. didnt make it softer or shinier. Honestly, Pantene works 100% better.
- Loreal one sweep eyeshadow. WOMP! sucks! not pigmented, goes in horribly, doesn't blend, tried putting them on with my regular brushes and the colors still sucked!
- Monistat chafing Gel. good primer, but use in small amounts. leaves the skin feeling SUPER soft.. UGH its just great!
- Maybelline Color Tattoos! great colors, nice pigmentation, great for a base! :)
- Maybelline mineral powder foundation. Works SO well, just as good as bare minerals (so I think) improved all the damage on my skin that MAC studio fix foundation did! super light weight and affordable! :)
- Milani brow kit. The best brow kit ive tried so far, super affordable and keeps eyebrows looking natural!
- Be natural Dry heel eliminator.. umm AMAZE! make your feet suuuuuper soft! i swear, my feet feel like quenched after i put this on.. really helps my dry tootsies!
- Garnier skin renewing radiance moisture cream. i feel my skin has gotten better. my complextion has inmproved! thank goodness for that caffeine in there!
- 3 lab perfect cleansing foam. im very particular when it comes to face washes, i tend to use only exfoliating ones, and this leaves my face feeling clean as if i was using an exfoliant! (didnt know how pricey it was! thank goodness for my glam! :) )
- Nexxus pro mend heat protectant. I love the way my hair feels after i use it befor i blow dry, makes it feel soft, and smells really good :)
- Vatika. OMG! hair miracle! moisturizes, i have dry hair and it really replenished and restored it! SOOO freakin GOOD!
I really hope this is helpful to you guys! Thanks for taking the time to read/watch my vid! :)