Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kreative blogger award!






Hello my fellow bloggers!! I have just received an award from the talented and super sweet Heather over at channelhmc . She is such a doll! I have enjoyed her blog as well as videos so DEFINITELY go subscribe and follow her! Thanks again Heather for the award!! :)
 




Rules:

Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Answer the questions.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Pass to ten bloggers.
7 random things



1. Im in LOVE with Johnny Depp.



2. I play the guitar.



3. i HATE tomato!



4. I love learning choreography!



5.  I was prom princess in high school



6. I wish I was in a musical :)



7. I love DIY projects!





Favorite song at the moment?  Gotye: somebody that I used to know

Favorite Dessert? Ice cream! strawberry preferred!


What drives you insane? i HATE HATE when people chew with their mouths open! UGH! .


When I'm mad? I take a nap or cry.

Favorite pet? My old doggy spike :(
  

Black or White? Black


Biggest fear? I hate lfying, hate it... freaks me out everytime i do it. makes me anxious thinking about it.


My daily Attitude? Easy  going and generally passive nowadays when it comes to drama..rather not deal with it.


What's perfect? Nothing is perfect... and thats the beauty of it ;)


Guilt?  FRENCH FRIES! uugghh!! I can never say no!




I want to give this award to a few talented ladies whose blogs ive enjoyed :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
please check these girls out and im sure youll enjoy them :)
 
until next time!
 
xo- norma :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much for nominating me girl.
    Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for giving me this award ! :D congrats on yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I nominated you for a blog award
    http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/05/your-blog-is-great-award.html

    ReplyDelete