Monday, April 2, 2012

NOTD

hello beauties! I hope youre all well!!

Here I am with a NOTD! It was an ugly day, super cloudy.. and I dont know about you guys but, the rain makes me feel all lazy and BLAH! so I decided  needed to brighten my day with bright nail polish! :)



I love how bright my nails look with the greyish backround! I did a bright orange nail, and on my accent finger, i put orange yellow pink and did a zebra print. :) i still cant get over how bright they are!! Everytime i look at my hands, im like "WHOA!" ok, just wanted to share! :)


have a blessed week!

xoxox
-Norma

3 comments:

  1. I love the trend of painting one nail different!! I am a newbie to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! =) I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, i love your nails!

    xx Heidi C.

    searchingforlbd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that orange, and the accent nail looks really cute!

    I also want to tell you that I have awarded you with the Kreativ Blog Award: http://channelhmc.blogspot.com/2012/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete